Re: SVN for src, status?

It's really nice to see that the suggestion of transitioning to git
instead of SVN hasn't been completely shot down. As a recent git user,
it's already proven itself as a very valuable tool; so much so that
I prefer using the git-svn module to manage the sources that are under
SVN.

So I would very much support the use of git over SVN.

> I also don't particularly like the idea of checking out sid every time I
> want to grab a copy of Cygwin either.  Maybe it's time to split the
> repository by the top-level directories and provide some mechanism for
> merging them?

Either that, or a complete checkout sounds good to me. Git is so
incredibly fast that I don't mind having some extra sources lying
around.

--
Joel