Re: SVN for src, status?

> ÂBut I am *sure* that others are not as lucky as I am, and I would want to
> take great care to avoid any decision that might exclude *anyone* from
> participation in our movement - particularly on grounds of access to wealth or
> resources.

I worked a bit on gcc when it was using CVS and I was living in
Brazil. Anything that would speed  up "cvs diff" would be very welcome
to someone on a slow Internet connection.

> Â Âcheers,
> Â Â ÂDaveK

Cheers,
--
Rafael Avila de Espindola

Google | Gordon House | Barrow Street | Dublin 4 | Ireland
Registered in Dublin, Ireland | Registration Number: 368047