Re: SVN for src, status?

> And wrt. git, "cvs diff -rHEAD" for git, anyone?
> With svn, just s/cvs/svn/.

To compare two branches, I think the following should work:
    % git diff master...branch
where master and branch are the branches you're interested in.

If you are already in the right branch, then you can abbreviate to:
    % git diff master...

There is definitely a bit of a learning curve when first using git.
But "git --help command" is usually pretty complete (if a little dry
for a newcomer), and I will certainly provide a cheat sheet of how
to do various common operations with git, to help people who are
not used to using git.

The thing is: the learning is so absolutely worth the effort, as
git is really fast.

--
Joel