Re: linker crash in arm stub generation

Hi Christophe,

I think your patch is not adequate: it will prevent the stub code from being generated, but the user code will still jump to the stub. So the link won't fail, but the result will be wrong.

Ah, good point.

Instead, I propose this patch, which prevents mode-switching stub generation when the call goes through a PLT entry.

Thanks!

Cheers
  Nick