Minor inconsistent behaviors with objdump wondering about...

Nick

(So far your second objdump patch looks good.  I'll do more testing soon.)

I wanted to get your feedback on 2 minor things I noticed about objdump.
This was specifically found on a raw ARM7TDMI binary if that matters...

1. When an instruction contains a number, objdump likes to display this in base
   10 and then add a comment that displays it in hex like so....

   e.g.  170:  c342191f      cmpgt        r2, #507904   ; 0x7c000

   I've noticed sometimes the hex comment does NOT appear.  I've tried to find
   the pattern on when it appears and doesn't appear and I can't.  It appears
   for some small numbers but not for other small numbers.

2. When objdump detects an undefined instruction, it sometimes reprints the
   instruction and sometimes it doesn't....

   e.g  168:    f5e25a8f  undefined instruction 0xf5e25a8f
   and    94:   77c1cdb4  undefined

   I've tried to find the pattern for this selection too and it isn't as
   obvious as you might think.

   Do we want ALL undefined's to be one way or perhaps there is a reason to
   have the variation?

Sincerely,

Chris