Re: Submitting Xilinx MicroBlaze to Binutils

Hi Michael,

How do I get added as maintainer for MicroBlaze

You ask me. :-) I would be happy to have you act as the maintainer for the MicroBlaze port, once it has been accepted into the source tree.

with check-in approval?

You will need to fill out the form here:

http://sourceware.org/cgi-bin/pdw/ps_form.cgi

This will give you an account on the sourceware site. You can use my email address as the approver.

Cheers
  Nick