Re: PATCH: PR gas/10704: as segfault in memory lookup intel syntax

>>> Alan Modra <amodra@bigpond.net.au> 07.10.09 07:16 >>>
>On Tue, Oct 06, 2009 at 09:50:39PM -0700, H.J. Lu wrote:
>> Can you check it in if it passes all testcases? I can test the new binutils
>> on gcc, glibc and kernel tomorrow.
>
>Committed with some of the IMM cases trimmed.

This was what I was about to note on the first version of the patch. I'm
still uncertain whether keeping IA64_OPND_TAG13{,b} in the list is correct,
since these can't produce externally visible relocations, but get encoded
in internal ones. The point is that these can't be used for symbols that
can be overridden past the assembly stage, and tags by their definition
are local symbols iirc.

Jan