Re: binutils cgen maintenance

Hi Doug,

Ok if I regenerate the cgen-derived files in binutils?
There's a few minor changes.

Yes please do.

Also, I notice the m32r doesn't have a maintainer
(according to binutils/MAINTAINERS).
Can I add my name?

Definitely.

Also - would you like to be the official cgen-in-binutils maintainer so that you could regenerate the cgen-derived files whenever you liked plus be the point man for cgen related bugs ?

Cheers
  Nick