Re: Help about prelinker on mips

I believe all binutils patches relevant to MIPS prelink are upstream.  But
there are at least two patches discussed on the prelink list last December
that have not been reviewed or committed to the prelink repository.

http://sourceware.org/ml/prelink/2008-q4/msg00001.html
http://sourceware.org/ml/prelink/2008-q4/msg00006.html
Last ping: http://sourceware.org/ml/prelink/2009-q1/msg00000.html

It also looks like the older patch
http://sourceware.org/ml/prelink/2007-q4/msg00001.html
is not present either.

I have no idea whether any of these patches are relevant to your problem.

Note that none of the extensive cross-prelink patches are upstream.

--
Joseph S. Myers
joseph@codesourcery.com