Re: seeing some -Wshadow warnings-turned-errors...

Hi Andreas,

IMHO -Wshadow should be removed.  Without complete control over the
global namespace it is impossible to avoid these warnings.

I still think that it is worthwhile - it has allowed me to find a couple of bugs in the binutils code.

It would be nice if there was an option to ignore conflicts with symbols defined in system header file for example, but even without this I still think that it is useful to enable these warnings.

Cheers
  Nick