Re: [committed trunk, 2.20.1 maybe?] Tweak coff section alignment tests for ce targets.

On 29/01/2010 08:34, Tristan Gingold wrote:
> On Jan 28, 2010, at 8:17 PM, Dave Korn wrote:
>
>>    Hi all,
>>
>>  I committed the attached tweak to the new coff section alignment tests to
>> allow them to pass on targets that might have different default section flags;
>> there's no need to worry about them when what we want to test is alignment.
>> With this, the tests now pass on arm-mingw32ce and i386-mingw32ce.
>>
>> gas/testsuite/ChangeLog:
>>
>> 	* gas/pe/section-align-1.d: Don't test section flags.
>> 	* gas/pe/section-align-2.d: Likewise.
>>

>>  Tristan, this isn't exactly high priority, but if you haven't started the
>> release yet, shall I put it on the branch too?
>
> Yes, please.

  Thanks, committed.  Much to my embarrassment, I noticed that I committed an
old version of the tests to branch in the first place, so I have now synched
the branch versions back up to mainline, with this changelog:

gas/testsuite/ChangeLog:

	* gas/pe/section-align-1.d: Generalise to pass on more targets.
	* gas/pe/section-align-2.d: Likewise.

    cheers,
      DaveK