Re: m68k disassembly patch

Hi Jason,

The following patch fixes m68k disassembly so that it is easier to
reassemble the disassembled output.

Please let me know if there's anything I need to do to make sure it
gets integrated back into the main source tree, or if there are any
problems with it.

No, the patch is OK and I have checked it in. (Sorry about taking so long to review it though).

In the future there are a couple of things that you can do to help the process:

*) Mention how you tested the patch and whether there were any testsuite regressions.

*) Provide a ChangeLog entry for the patch. I added this one for yours:

Cheers
  Nick

opcodes/ChangeLog
2010-05-27  jason Duerstock  <jason.duerstock+binutils@gmail.com>

	* m68k-dis.c (print_insn_m68k): Emit undefined instructions as
	.short directives so that they can be reassembled.