Binutils Export Information

Hello,

I work in the Offshore Compliance and Enablement Office at AT&T and have
identified that Binutils may be needed to support AT&T work that will be
sent offshore.  As part of our export control we need to obtain the
following legal information for Binutils:

ECCN - (Export control classification number)
CCATS - (Commodity classification automated tracking system)
EULA - (End user license agreement)

Please let me know if can provide this information.

Thanks! - your help is appreciated

David Lecko
AT&T Services Inc.
IT Offshore Compliance & Enablement
314-331-9858
1010 Pine St., St. Louis, MO (14-W-12)

AT&T Proprietary (Internal Use Only)
This email and any files transmitted with it are AT&T property, are
confidential, and are intended solely for the use of the individual or
entity to whom this email is addressed.  If you are not one of the named
recipient(s) or otherwise have reason to believe that you have received
this message in error, please notify the sender and delete this message
immediately from your computer.  Any other uses, retention,
dissemination, forwarding, printing, or copying of this email is
strictly prohibited.