Re: Update LTO plugin interface

> ?I'm wondering if the linker shouldn't just gather the plugin-contributed
> object files, substitute them into appropriate places on the original
> command-line, and re-exec itself.

That's not effectively different from the collect2 approach that we
had before the linker plugin interface. The only thing collect2
couldn't handle was IR files inside archives, and that wouldn't have
required much additional effort to add.

The benefit of the plugin approach is that you don't have to link twice.

-cary