How to create a list solely of functions referenced by a module?

Hi all,

I have a module which references symbols defined in external libraries.  I'd
like to create a list of functions referenced by the module (e.g. module A
references function B).  How can I do this without including data
references?  nm gives me a list of all undefined references but AFAIK always
groups text and data references together.  Thanks for any advice.

Thanks,
Shaun