binutils has been granted the FamousWhy Editor's Pick Award

Hello,

Download.FamousWhy.com software testing team gladly informs you that your software binutils (http://download.famouswhy.com/binutils/) has been granted the "Editor's Pick Award" by FamousWhy.com.

You can read more information on this page: http://download.famouswhy.com/Awards/Editor%27s-Pick-Award_6.html

We have included your software in our database and we would be very happy to download, install, test and write the following:

1. Review (e.g: http://download.famouswhy.com/greenbrowser/)

2. Article (e.g: http://articles.famouswhy.com/first_impressions_on_greenbrowser/)

3. Tutorial (e.g: http://forum.famouswhy.com/index.php?showtopic=19576)

4. Few polls (e.g: http://www.famouswhy.com/polls/download/7_zip.html)

5. We will create few frequently asked questions (e.g: http://ask.famouswhy.com/Wikitup_questions.html)

6. We will improve the appearance of your publisher page at our website by adding logo, description, motto (e.g http://download.famouswhy.com/publisher/dvdvideosoft_ltd/)

We would also be happy to take you a short interview (e.g. http://download.famouswhy.com/publisher/iobit/) and publish it on our website.

We would be very happy to do all the things mentioned above for FREE, if you decide to place a link pointing to Download.Famouswhy.com or to your software dedicated page.

A link back from your website to your software URL at Download.FamousWhy.com would be very appreciated and it would also help our efforts to promote famous software
such as binutils. Placing our badge on your website would also benefit your product as it would inspire trust in its qualities.

Please, think about our proposal and tell us your decision. If you have any other suggestions, simply, let us know!

Sincerely,
Julia Schneider - Software Tester & Editor
Download.FamousWhy.com
"Making your software famous has never been easier!"