Any way to get number of symbols in GNU_HASH section ?

Hello,

I'm currently trying to get the address of a symbol on a dynamic
library mapped in memory (by means of link_map structure).
I wondered if there is any easy way to get number of symbols in a
GNU_HASH section, like old HASH section ?

--
Regards,