rel/rela patch for get_dynamic_reloc_section_name

In get_dynamic_reloc_section_name, we try to find the name of an
existing reloc section, then we call is_reloc_section to make sure it's
the name we expected. This fails when there are both rel and rela input
sections, as was seen when trying to link C6X objects that were compiled
with TI's compiler using GNU ld.

Instead, this patch makes us just build the string we want and return
it. Not only is this simpler, it also appears to fix the problem
mentioned above.

Ok?

Bernd