68hc11/12/s12x/xgate patch

Attached is a patch for the 68hc11 target of binutils.
(This is my first contribution, so please go easy..)

Included is some old work from Stephane Carrez that never made the
mainstream. The bulk of the patch is my addition of S12X support and
XGATE co-processor support. I've been using and refining this work over
the last ~3 years. Some cleanup may still be required and please point
me in the right direction if needed.

I've ported my work to a CVS checkout from a few hours ago and rebuilt
my application with the same output as I've been seeing recently and
works on my car. (Engine management application.)

regards

James Murray