Re: [patch binutils gas]: Let binutils understand DOS-paths (2 of 4)

> Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2011 16:59:20 +0100
> From: Kai Tietz <ktietz70@googlemail.com>

> Thanks for reporting. Yes, indeed in ecoff.c is the include for
> filenames.h missing. I am curious that I didn't saw this by building
> for --enable-targets=all.

Because --enable-targets=all doesn't build all targets; it's
major use is to just enables *bfd* backends for all targets.  It
affects gas only regarding subtargets, not the way you think.
Please ignore --enable-targets=all completely.

> ChangeLog
>
>           * ecoff.c: Add filenames.h include.
>
> Could you please the attached patch. Thanks in advance. Ok to apply if
> problem is solved?

Please try testing it yourself: "configure --target=mips-elf &&
make all && make -k check".  It should build and having no
additional testsuite errors before and after your patch.

brgds, H-P