Re: PATCH: DragonFly support, attempt #3

Hi John,

Sorry about the missing te-dragonfly.h file. My "git fu" isn't as good
as it should be. I have regenerated the entire patch set and attached
them here along with the same commit messages as before for convenience.
I think the entire attached patchset is "mainstream" binutils.

Thanks - I have now committed these patches to the mainline.

By the way, can you take a closer look at ldlex.l change? I've gotten
feedback that the proper fix for the duplicate YY_NO_UNPUT macro
definition is just to remove the line "#define YY_NO_UNPUT" since the
first line "%option nounput" always defines YY_NO_UNPUT. If you agree
with that feedback, you'd want to change the ldlex.l patch although
leaving it as it is doesn't do any harm.

It probably is sufficient to just remove the definition of YY_NO_UNPUT, but I prefer to be paranoid and assume that LD might be built with a broken implementation of lex that does not honour the "%option nounput", and so it is safer to include the definition.

Cheers
  Nick