Re: ld "undefined reference" shows wrong line number

Hi Jon,

would someone be able to confirm if
this issue is reproducable if possible please.

Not with the information you provided. In particular we need the command line to assemble the start.S file and the command line used to link it afterwards.

The line number 19 is the last symbol in the start.S. void main(void)
function does exist in the build as well. Possibly is this the debug
info that is incorrect in the start.o file?

Very probably.

Let me know if you would like me to create a bugzilla ticket.

Yes please. Please include the start.S file as well as the command lines mentioned above.

Cheers
  Nick