Re: LD problem

Hello!

In the meanwhile I'v discovered that ld (or gcc driver) turns on the
--no-allow-shlib-undefined option. I haven't discovered the reason
(I'v checked the patches, etc. - no success) but if I add the
-Wl,--allow-shlib-undefined (ld's man page says that this is the default
but it seems that the opposite is the default) it corrects the behavior.

Thanks for the help!

BR,
Krisztian Kocsis