Re: [committed] MIPS: microMIPS clean-ups

On Sat, 30 Jul 2011, Richard Sandiford wrote:

> The reason I said "a lot of the hunks are OK to commit, as follows",
> and then approved individual hunks, was that those hunks were OK
> to commit without further ado.  You seem to have assumed instead
> that everything was OK to commit unless I had a specific comment
> about it.

 Oh well, I didn't catch this particular meaning of your phrase and then
failed to notice you have actually cut some pieces out.  Sorry about that.

> But leave it as it is.  It's my fault for not communicating clearly
> enough, and most of the other hunks were bikeshed stuff.

 Please note that no matter how good I may manage to make my English, I
will never be a native speaker and subtleties may escape me.  Thanks for
your understanding.

  Maciej