Re: Help with getting Complex Relocation to work (z80)

On 8 Oct 2011, at 09:41, Alan Modra <amodra@gmail.com> wrote:

> Switching to ELF is a good idea.  Someone who had previously written a new ELF binutils port could probably do so for z80 in a few days,
> assuming no shared lib support.

Yeah, no shared libs ;-)
I'd certainly not know where to start right now... I was thinking of diff'ing the before and after of a recent port to see, but probably a bit of a mine field I expect!

Do you think my best approach is to post a request for someone to take on the ELF port?

Cheers,
Chris