Re: [patch] gnu_indirect_function support for FreeBSD

Hi Andreas,

2011-12-12 Andreas Tobler<andreast@fgznet.ch>

* readelf.c (get_symbol_type): Add ELFOSABI_FREEBSD to the
supported abi's.

My assignment request went out yesterday.

I already have gcc and gdb WAA access and I'm able to check out binutils
as user (the same as for gcc/gdb). I think technically I should be able
to ci.

Am I already allowed to ci myself?

It would be best to wait until the assignment request has been processed. If you want the patch in before then, just let me know and I will check it in myself.

Cheers
  Nick