Re: 68hc11/12/s12x/xgate patch

To the maintainers: I would recommend holding off a little longer on
accepting this into the upstream repository. I head a project that
uses these tools and I believe there are some issues with this patch
that are yet to be shown. There should be more information available
inside the next 24 hours. Hopefully that is not too long to wait.

Thank you in advance for your patience.

Regards,

Fred.