Re: windres handles #include suffixes?

Thanks for the fast reply!

But this is a strange behavior, no?
BTW: is this the same with MSVC? I almost sure MSVC handles all data.

I had this when tried to integrate this into Makefile, while .rc is
built using windres and wanted to put the localization in own include
files.

master.rc : locale1.h locale2.h

When I am force to have .rc suffix, it is harder to control the
implicit rules...