RE: microblaze-elf - missing priority for the constructors

Nick, Ian, Michael,

Thank you all for your inputs. In eCos, I
based the microblaze linker script on the powerpc script and apply some
small modifications, so there might be some mistake in it.

followed Ian advice and removed the definition CTORS_SECTION_ASM_OP and
DTORS_SECTION_ASM_OP for microblaze when compiling GCC and everything
works fine now, the constructors table is build with the correct
priority attached to it.

This is great, thanks.

Christophe