[Patch, ARM] Fix mnemonics for new ARMv8 instructions

[I'm posting this on behalf of Kyryll since he's out on a course today and there's some urgency here to get this into 2.23.]

As a result of Khem's report of a conflict in possible interpretations
of the mnemonic ldralt, ARM has reviewed the names for the new ARMv8
instructions and concluded that the best solution is to change the names
for all the ldra* and strl* instructions in order to retain a consistent
structure.  Therefore ldra* becomes lda* and strl* becomes stl*.  This
patch effects the change in the assembler and updates the disassembler
and testsuites accordingly.  Fortunately, as new instructions, we expect
the change to have minimal impact on users.

This patch will also need to be applied to the 2.23 branch.

2012-09-18  Kyrylo Tkachov  <kyrylo.tkachov@arm.com>

gas:
	* config/tc-arm.c: Changed ldra and strl-form mnemonics
	to lda and stl-form for armv8.

gas/testsuite:
	* gas/arm/armv8-a-bad.l: Updated for changed mnemonics.
	* gas/arm/armv8-a-bad.s: Likewise.
	* gas/arm/armv8-a.d: Likewise.
	* gas/arm/armv8-a.s: Likewise.
	* gas/arm/inst.s: Added test for ldrt encoding compatibly with ldralt.
	* gas/arm/inst.d: Updated.

opcodes:
        * arm-dis.c: Changed ldra and strl-form mnemonics
	to lda and stl-form.

Committed to trunk.

Tristan, the commit entry is:

	http://sourceware.org/ml/binutils-cvs/2012-09/msg00117.html