Re: Support for MIPS r5900

On Fri, 11 Jan 2013, Richard Sandiford wrote:

> BTW Maciej, sorry to be prickly about this, but: where I live, "I insist"
> has a very domineering ring to it, at least in this kind of context.
> The implication tends to be that "having insisted, I really expect it to
> happen, simply because it is _I_ who insisted".  Maybe it's not the same
> everywhere though.

 That's probably a shortcoming of my English skills -- sorry about that --
I didn't want to sound impolite or to insult anyone, especially you,
JÃrgen.  Your contribution is very welcome even if there are minor issues
there or some design decisions are not immediately obvious to everyone.
Please feel free to disagree or argue if you think any opinion expressed
does not convince you.

  Maciej