Re: binutils 2.19.92 linker broke with --as-needed flag

Alan,

I'd like to know whether the patch for this issue is accepted or not?
I tried to replace STV_HIDDEN with STV_PROTECTED and it doesn't work
with our application. Our customer is waiting for the fix and we need
to make the release next week.

Thanks,

Vincent