Re: Where do we submit binutils test results?

Hi Cynthia,

I was wondering where to submit binutils testresults.

There is no standard place to submit these.  :-(

If you are running comparisons with previous results and you find a new failure or some kind of anomaly then please feel free to post it to this mailing list, or to raise an issue in Bugzilla:

  http://sourceware.org/bugzilla/

 Do you know where would newlib and gdb testresults are being submitted?

I cannot speak for these projects, but I suspect that their answers will be similar to mine. You can ask on the appropriate mailing lists however and see what they say:

 newlib@sourceware.org
 gdb@sourceware.org

Cheers
  Nick