Re: Can you please revert Binutils commit for bug 15302?

Hi Will,
The tests for this change are still enabled leading to two failures on
ARM so I guess those need reverting too.

Actually I deliberately left those tests in. They expose the problem described in 15302 and that problem still needs to be fixed. It is my hope that having a failure present in the ARM tests will remind/prompt someone to fix the PR.

Cheers
  Nick