RE: [Patch RX] Added warnings of RX variants that does not have hardware FPU support

Hi DJ,

Thanks for taking out time to review and commit my patch.
I will take care of the points related to cvs diff and patch formatting in future.

Regards,
Sandeep Kumar Singh,
KPIT Cummins InfoSystems Ltd.
Pune, India