Re: Setting a date for the 2.31 branch

On Fri, 15 Jun 2018, Matthias Klose wrote:

> mips: 74 fails
> mips64el: 490 fails
> mipsel: 74 fails

 Yeah, the framework for compiled MIPS tests is broken because you're
probably the only person who runs them regularly (for the MIPS target).
I can't promise I will be able to find time to fix them, there are more
urgent issues to address.  Sorry.

 Otherwise there's a single LD test failure only:

FAIL: DT_TEXTREL map file warning

which IIRC is just a case to be KFAILed, but I'll double-check.

  Maciej