re: setting BI operands

   I noticed that it's possible to assign operands of BI modes to non-boolean
   values.  I'm assuming this is because the generated code stores this in a
   byte quantity.

   If the appropriate setter method for BI operands were altered to include
   something like (newval > 0) rather than (newval), we could ensure that these
   operands only ever equal zero or one.

   Thoughts?

seems like a sane idea to me.  i've been bitten by this behaviour ...

.mrg.