Re: sim's -DPROFILE=1 conflicts with CGEN's PROFILE attribute

Greg McGary writes:
 > > Heh -- good luck.  I raised this last year and was met with fierce
 > > opposition.  It's the old bootstrapping argument.
 >
 > I don't suppose things have changed all that much in a year.
 > I'll just redo the patch the ugly way and resubmit.

There is a way to clean it up a teensy bit.
Tuck all the random ifdef crud in one macro and then have cgen use
that macro.

something like

#if defined (__STDC__) || blah ...
#define CGEN_HAVE_STRINGIZE 1
#else
#define CGEN_HAVE_STRINGIZE 0
#endif

You might even throw that in include/opcodes/cgen.h.