documentation

Johan Rydberg writes:

 > Hi!
 >
 > Have anyone started to think about adding support to CGEN so that
 > it can for example generate ISA documentation?

The question I'm wrestling with at the moment is what language.
Someone here suggested to me to use LaTex since one could write
macros to draw pretty boxes around instruction fields (which
is something I'd really like to have).

I also wouldn't mind a .texi generator since .info is easy to view in emacs.