Re: PC in mid-pbb

   Yes, in several places.  The scache entries usually carry a copy (see
   *vpc; abuf->addr); one argument of the sem-switch entry function is
   the starting pc.  Your cgen semantics is supposed to be able to read
   the correct pc in the middle of a pbb sequence.  Perhaps you mean
   making a c-call -- then you should pass the pc explicitly as an
   argument instead of pulling it out of the sim cpu state ("hardware
   PC"?).

I'm hacking the execution loop to emit debug information at the end of every
cycle.  I have `vpc', but not a pc to access for part of the debug
information.  I'll try using one of the places you've mentioned.  Thanks,

Ben