Committed rtl.scm change

Hi -

I just committed a change to rtl.scm that improves the semantic tracing
messages emitted by the simulators.  For the parallel-write case, real
nasty operand names like "h-vr--add-DFLT-const-8--mul-etc-ad-infinitum"
were generated for storage (which is fine) and printed for tracing (not
fine).  Now, only the underlying hardware element is printed ("vr"),
plus the index (if any).

I'd like to make the same change to ordinary operand-setting trace messages
too.  In specific, for an operand associated with a hardware element, I'd
like to see the hardware name in the semantic trace, not the operand name.
Later, I guess.

- FChE

PGP signature