Re: Committed rtl.scm change

   I'd like to make the same change to ordinary operand-setting trace
   messages too.  In specific, for an operand associated with a hardware
   element, I'd like to see the hardware name in the semantic trace, not
   the operand name. Later, I guess.

Will that include the index for hardware vectors?  It would be *so* much
more useful to see:

	h-gr[0] <- 0x10

.. than `gr <-'.

Ben