re: gas testsuite generator

   I intend to improve the gas testsuite generator so that it generates
   more varied test inputs.  I am thinking of using the signedness and
   width of operand fields to help guide this.

   Before I start, does anyone have any suggestions or requests? :-)

any change to make it not use '0' for every field will be useful.  there
are dozens of classes of bugs that '0' does not find.  using the largest
value in some cases would be nice.  perhaps a lengthy mode could produce
several different cases for each insn, encompasing several different
styles of filling in the ifields...

.mrg.