Running CGEN

Hi,

I am working on porting GAS using CGEN framework for a
DSP chip. Before doing that, I am trying to reproduce
the m32r port using cgen.
I am totally new to this. I am having trouble in
understanding how to generate the 8 files
(cgen-desc.h, cgen-desc.c etc) for porting opcodes of
m32r.
Has any one written a how-to sort of a thing that
would guide me in getting a start. The documentation
available with cgen is not working out for me.

Thanks in advance.