Re: how to use gdb-sim?

>>>>> "dam" == dam wang <gb2312> writes:

  dam> As mentioned in CGEN's manual, CGEN support GDB's sim as a simulator, but I
  dam> don't know how to use GDB's sim, and I can't find any document which tell
  dam> me how to use it.

These are references to "GDB simulators", that is, the type of
simulators that were traditionally linked into GDB and activated using
the GDB command "target sim".

CGEN can generate both "GDB simulators" and SID simulators.  GDB can
use either simulator, however -- SID has support for talking to GDB.

Ben