Re: how to install cgen-based gdb-sim

Hi -

> After I post the previous letter, I tried this command:
> /configure --prefix=PREFIX --enable-sim
> then  make all install.

GDB does not include a simulator for most native configurations.
Indeed, GDB does not include an x86 simulator (assuming your host
platform is x86 Linux or Cygwin).  SID does include an x86 simulator
(based on BOCHS), but it is likely not what you want.  You probably
need to build an entire cross toolchain, configured with (say)
"--target=arm-elf".

- FChE