See You At The Top

DISCLAIMER AND REMOVAL INSTRUCTIONS
THIS IS NOT SPAM - this is a one-time email. We received your email address from one of our partner companies where your address was used for one or more of their marketing services or products. You agreed to receive email advertisements in return for partaking in those services or products. If you wish to request removal, please send an email to <foncely@mail15.com> with the word REMOVE in the subject line.
END DISCLAIMER

Hi Dear

Just launched, company will help blast your ad until you have 25 people under you. Site is full of useful tools and lists to make your personal blasting a success. You will earn $4550.00 with this new program. Only requirement is you must be motivated to earn money. Follow my link to start over flowing your PayPal account.

http://www.cashblast4us.com/cgi-bin/blast.pl?suite=726

Alfonso Gomez arce
See you at the Top