Re: Patches to move cgen files to C90 with prototypes

Hi Frank,

> Given that such mechanical conversions end up being done en-masse for
> all the functions in a given file, anyone wanting to know those things
> could find the single line
> 	* file.c: c90-ized.
> and understand.

Yes that would be fair.

Let me put it this way.  I am not going to reject reformatting patches
just because the ChangeLog entry does not mention every function by
name.  If the submitter has gone to the trouble of naming the
functions then that is great, but I am not going to insist on it.

Cheers
        Nick