Problem in decoding instructions in simulator

Hi all,

I am currently working on porting a simulator to a  "16 bit LITTLE endian" architecture.
with instrctions having size 2 bytes as well as 4 bytes.
I am using cgen for it. I have done following things.
1. Added target specific cpu files to cgen source code
2. I am referring to m32r port and I have done corresponding similar changes to top-level
   configure and also added some other files needed in sim/target folder.
3. I am building simulator using enable-cgen-maint option. And I have observed that
   my target specific .c and .h files are generated in sim/target folder and also simulator
   is getting built .

My main queries are
1. Though I have specified little endian in define-cpu construct in my target.cpu file
   			(define-cpu
			 (name target)
			  (comment "Target family")
			  (endian little)
			  (insn-chunk-bitsize 32)
			  (word-bitsize 16)
			  (parallel-insns 1)
			  )
  I observed that in arch.h file which is generated from cgen it is defining following macro
	#define TARGET_BIG_ENDIAN 1
  Are there any other factors affecting this macro ?

2. My next query is regarding following dump code ..

	 400:   e0 20           mov r0,#0x2
	 402:   e6 f1 7b 00     mov r1,#0x7b
	 406:   00 01           add r0,r1
	 408:   f0 10           mov r1,r0
	 40a:   f0 20           mov r2,r0
	 40c:   a8 20           mov r2,[r0]
	 40e:   cb 00           ret
	Although PC is at the location 0x400 instruction being decoded is from the location 0x402
	What might be reason for this ?

	This is dump of test object code for which I am debugging simulator with the help of native gdb.
	Problem I am facing is that in targetbf_decode function pc is 400 which is correct but it is
	showing base_insn (I think  instruction opcode ) as F1 E6 ,which corresponds to opcode
	from location 402. And after that it is incrementing cpu by
	2 irrespective of instruction size,  and decoding object file in BIG endian mode.

	According to me this targetbf_decode is called from mloop.c file which is generated from
	mloop.in file . I want to ask whether beacuse of this file , it is giving above behavior
	or is there any other affecting factor ? Also is there any documentation about how to write
	mloop.in file.

Thanks in advance

Regards,
Shrirang Khisti