Forw: Hi you there and how to run Cgen sample

From: chucking@sjtu.org
Subject: Hi you there and how to run Cgen sample

Hi,
   I am a first year CS post graduate in China , and new to CGEN.
   I wanna try Cgen's included example like ia32, and expect to gain experience of using it for gnu binary utility port.
   I tried as follows: configure, make , but got nothing as an executable to run in the end.
   And I turn to manual on your site, only to find the "how to run " chapter almost empty on that.
   So I wonder if you can help me out, and give me some infomation about running Cgen's included sample?

   I am working on a minimum-equipped Cygwin, with all the gnu build tool there.
   Hope I am not bothering you too much:-)
   Expecting your helping reply at your earliest convenience.

Yours faithfully,

                      Chuck Jin